Hello SUV robot design is good from sturdy perspective. However, it is very cumbersome to deal with when some thing goes wrong.
- Accessing battery port is difficult. We need to take out the back cover to access.
- If a sensor is not functioning properly (Gyro sensor goes often all the time and software reset doesn't work), pulling the sensor wire from the port on EV3 brick is difficult to access. If this happens at competition we are in big trouble.
- The gear mechanism that connects the medium motors is very tricky. For some reason it is getting loose often and falling off. We don't even have any attachments connected to it.
- Developing attachments is also tricky because of 3 above.
- The gyro PID algorithm to drive straight doesn't work and need lot of troubleshooting with integral values.
Any ideas on resolving these issues?